Fluoroscan InSight 2 Mini C-arm
Fluoroscan InSight 2, with standard 6″-4″ image intensifier, delivers ultra-fine, low-dose fluoroscopy and snap-shot images. The systems’ fully automated and customizable acquisition makes it a simple “point-and-shoot” device, perfect for today’s busy surgeon.
The Fluoroscan™ InSight mini C-arm answers the needs of orthopedic surgeons for precision and versatility in extremity surgery. Hologic continues to set the bar for high quality, high definition fluoroscopy imaging with the smallest x-ray focal point in the industry and the advanced degree of automation incorporated into the Fluoroscan InSight mini C-arm means surgeons can stay focused on procedures, rather than instrumentation and adjustments.
The demands of extremity imaging are varied. No matter how challenging the body part or the complexity of the positioning, Fluoroscan InSight will accommodate your needs withextraordinary flexibility.
- Improved visualization is provided in all types of extremity surgeries.
- The system’s flat panel display can tilt and extend right into the surgical field for close proximity viewing. When we say no other system even comes close, we mean it.
- The imaging C-arm moves with effortless maneuverability and easily allows you to get the precise angles that you need offering greater comfort for you and your patients.
- Focal Spot Size: 0.045 mm
- Tube kVp Range: 40 to 75 kVp
- Tube Current Range: 0.020 to 0.100 rnA
- Dual Mode 4″ (10cm} and 6″ (15cm)
- 20″ LCD Flat Panel
- Touch Screen Sensitivity
- Resolution: 1200x 1600 HD Quality Display
- Full HD Quality Display
Image Matrix Size
- 1 k x 1 k High Definition
X-ray Power Control
- Auto and manula mode
- Free Space: 14″ (36 em)
- Depth: 16″ (40.6 em}
- Orbital Rotation: 120º
- Horizontal Travel: 23″
- Vertical Travel: 23″ (58 cm)
- Pivot Rotation: 380º
- Panning Motion: 320º
- Permanent Hard Drive: 7000 images
- Removable Data Storage: USB, CD/DVD
- Rate of 30 fps (max. std. imaging)
- Rate of 25 fps (cine digital recording)
- Snapshot continuous cine (Digital) recording
- Brightness/Contrast Control
- Automated Image Processing
- Real-Time Noise Reduction
- Edge Enhancement Auto-Dose Control
- Triple Function Footswitch (standard)
- Triple Function Infrared Footswitch (optional)
- Small Format Thermal B/W Printer
- Large Hybrid Graphic B/W Printer (paper or clear base print)
- DICOM- Store/Send/Print/Modality Worklist
- Door size: 30″ minimum
- 100, 120, 220, 240 VAC selectable
- 50/60Hz input; 75 VA