Konica-Minolta Dual Detector DR
- Rapid 4 second period from exposure to image display
- Integrated console for generator and digital acquisition
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Anatomical Programmable Radiography (APR)
- Advanced image processing for unsurpassed image quality
- Wide range of image review and processing tools
- DICOM 3.0 Connectivity: store, print, worklist
SUPERIOR IMAGING PERFORMANCE
- 17″x17″ active image
- 143μm pixel size
- 3,072 x 3,072 detector element matrix
- Very high DQE, ensuring excellent image quality
- 14-bit dynamic range
Viztek’s DR is offered in both single and dual detector configurations, as a complete integrated digital solution, and also as a retrofit system for those with existing x-ray units.
Single detector configurations are available in an upright system for chests, as well as a U-Arm and Straigh Arm options for a full range of exams. The Overhead Tube Crane (OTC) system is offered to cover the entire range of radiographic exams. Retrofit solutions are also offered in single and dual configurations.